Fishing vessel sunk in May 2002 in front of the Mogan marina to promote underwater tourism. On a mixed bottom of sand and small stones, the main attraction of the wreck is the possibility of comfortably exploring its command bridge, as well as the holds. Covered almost entirely by algae, it gives shelter to numerous species of crustaceans, fish and molluscs characteristic of the Island. Simple dive, in which special care must be taken with the tourist submarine that uses this wreck as a daily route. Connected by a rope, about 70 or 80 meters away, is a second wreck, the so-called "Old Ship", also sunk for tourist purposes, but much more destroyed by storms than the Cermona II.
Autonomous Community: Canary Islands
Provincia: Gran Canarias
Localidad: Puerto de Mogán
- Province: Gran Canaria http://www.buceosur.es/
- Province: Gran Canaria http://www.hotelpuertodemogan.com
- Province: Gran Canaria http://www.extradivers-kanaren.com
- Province: Gran Canaria http://www.mirafondos.com/
- Province: Gran Canaria http://www.sunsub.com/spain/
- Province: Gran Canaria http://www.grancanariadivers.com/
- Province: Gran Canaria https://leaguesdiving.com/
Apelativo: Pecios de Mogán, Cermona
Año del hundimiento: 2002
Causas: Hundido a propósito para fomentar el turismo subacuático.
Profundidad máxima: 21
Profundidad media: 16