Legal notice and information on the conditions of use of the website
In compliance with the duty of information stipulated in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, MAN AND TERRITORY ASSOCIATION as owner of the website https://buceaenlahistoria.hombreyterritorio.org, states:
1. Identification data
- Social denomination: MAN AND TERRITORY ASSOCIATION
- Domicilio social: Alameda Santa Eufemia 24, basement, local B – 41940 Tomares (Seville)
- CIF: G-91306670
- Email address: email@example.com
This information conforms and regulates the conditions of use, the limitations of responsibility and the obligations that the users of the Web page that is published under the domain name https://buceaenlahistoria.hombreyterritorio.org, assume and undertake to respect.
- “Page", domain https://buceaenlahistoria.hombreyterritorio.org that is made available to Internet Users.
- “User”, physical or legal person who uses browses the page.
- “Contents”, are the pages that make up the entire domain https://buceaenlahistoria.hombreyterritorio.org, which make up the information and services that ASOCIACIÓN HOMBRE Y TERRITORIO makes available to Internet Users. They contain messages, texts, photographs, graphics, icons, logos, technology, links, textures, drawings, sound and/or image files, recordings, software, appearance, graphic design and source codes and, in general, any kind of material contained in the Page.
- “Hyperlink”, technique by which a User can browse different pages of the Web, or the Internet, with a simple click on the text, icon, button or indicator that contains the link.
- “Cookies”, technical means for “traceability” and monitoring of navigation on websites. They are small text files that are written on the User's computer. This method has implications for privacy, so ASOCIACIÓN HOMBRE Y TERRITORIO will promptly and reliably notify them of their use at the time they are implemented on the Page.
If the User does not agree with the clauses and conditions of use of this Legal Notice, he will refrain from using the Page.
4. Use of the website
https://buceaenlahistoria.hombreyterritorio.org provides access to articles, information and data (hereinafter, "THE CONTENTS") owned by ASOCIACIÓN HOMBRE Y TERRITORIO. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website.
Some pages of the website (https://buceaenlahistoria.hombreyterritorio.org) can allow participation through comments, in which case any user can send texts through the form established for this purpose. By sending said texts, by clicking on the corresponding link, THE USER undertakes and accepts to make appropriate use of the contents that HYT offers through its website, not to use them to:
- Incur in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights.
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of HYT, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage.
- Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- In short, to respect the applicable legislation, morality and generally accepted good customs, public order and these general conditions of access and use.
To this end, THE USER undertakes and undertakes NOT to use any of the Contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in the Legal Notice or by current legislation, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage , render useless, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the Contents, computer equipment or documents, files and all kinds of content stored in any computer equipment owned or contracted by HyT, other Users or any Internet user (hardware and software).
THE USER undertakes and undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties any kind of material contained on the Page, such as information, texts, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files. , photographs, recordings, software, logos, trademarks, icons, technology, photographs, software, links, graphic design and source codes, or any other material to which you have access as a User of the Page, without this enumeration being limitative.
Likewise, in accordance with all this, THE USER may not:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless you have the explicit written authorization of ASOCIACIÓN HOMBRE Y TERRITORIO, which is the owner of the corresponding rights, or that this is legally permitted.
- Delete, manipulate or in any way alter the "copyright" and other identification data of the reservation of rights of ASOCIACIÓN HOMBRE Y TERRITORIO or its owners, fingerprints and/or digital identifiers, or any other technical means established for their recognition. .
- The User must refrain from obtaining and even trying to obtain the Contents using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose on the Web pages where they are find the Contents or, in general, those that are commonly used on the Internet for this purpose, provided that they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Page, and/or the Contents.
In the same way, the USER acknowledges:
- That ASOCIACIÓN HOMBRE Y TERRITORIO will not respond in any way for the opinions expressed by users, who participate under their sole and exclusive responsibility.
- That user comments do not represent the opinions of ASOCIACIÓN HOMBRE Y TERRITORIO, its partners or its employees.
- That ASOCIACIÓN HOMBRE Y TERRITORIO does not guarantee, in any case, the publication of the contents sent by users. In this sense, all the comments received will be automatically reviewed by an anti-spam filter and moderated, in terms of their form, by a website administrator, who will act in all cases respecting the democratic freedoms of expression and information.
Likewise, ASOCIACIÓN HOMBRE Y TERRITORIO reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in your opinion, are not suitable for publication.
In any case, https://buceaenlahistoria.hombreyterritorio.org will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by ASOCIACIÓN HOMBRE Y TERRITORIO. Therefore, ASOCIACIÓN HOMBRE Y TERRITORIO does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity and timeliness of the contents of such websites or their privacy practices. Please, before providing your personal information to these websites outside of https://buceaenlahistoria.hombreyterritorio.orgPlease note that your privacy practices may differ from ours.
Likewise, those people who intend to establish hyperlinks between their website and ours (https://buceaenlahistoria.hombreyterritorio.org) must observe and comply with the following conditions:
- Prior authorization will not be necessary when the Hyperlink only allows access to the home page, but may not reproduce it in any way. Any other form of Hyperlink will require the express and unequivocal authorization in writing by ASOCIACIÓN HOMBRE Y TERRITORIO.
- No “frames” (“frames”) with the web pages or on the web pages of ASOCIACIÓN HOMBRE Y TERRITORIO
- No false, inaccurate, or offensive statements or indications will be made about ASOCIACIÓN HOMBRE Y TERRITORIO, its directors, employees or collaborators, or the people who are related to the Page for any reason, or the Users of the Page, or the Supplied content.
- It will not be declared or implied that ASOCIACIÓN HOMBRE Y TERRITORIO has authorized the Hyperlink or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the Content offered or made available to the Web page in which the Hyperlink is established.
- The Web page in which the Hyperlink is established may only contain what is strictly necessary to identify the destination of the Hyperlink.
- The Web page in which the Hyperlink is established will not contain illicit information or content, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor will it contain content contrary to any rights of third parties.
7. Modification of the legal notice
In order to improve the performance of the website, ASOCIACIÓN HOMBRE Y TERRITORIO reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained on the website, the configuration and design of this and this legal notice, as well as any other particular conditions. Therefore, THE USER must read the Legal Notice each and every time they access the Page.
8. Intellectual / industrial property
ASOCIACIÓN HOMBRE Y TERRITORIO is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by ASOCIACIÓN HOMBRE Y TERRITORIO or its licensors, all rights being reserved.
Any use not previously authorized by ASOCIACIÓN HOMBRE Y TERRITORIO will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by ASOCIACIÓN HOMBRE Y TERRITORIO. You can view the elements of the web and even print, copy and store them on your computer's hard drive or on any other physical medium as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of ASOCIACIÓN HOMBRE Y TERRITORIO
All trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the Page are the property of ASOCIACIÓN HOMBRE Y TERRITORIO or, as the case may be, of third parties who have authorized their use, without it being understood that the use or access to the Portal and /or to the Contents attributes to the User any right over the aforementioned trademarks, trade names and/or distinctive signs, and none of the exploitation rights that exist or may exist over said Contents can be understood to be transferred to the User.
In the same way, the Contents are the intellectual property of ASOCIACIÓN HOMBRE Y TERRITORIO, or of third parties, as the case may be, therefore, the Intellectual Property rights are owned by ASOCIACIÓN HOMBRE Y TERRITORIO or of third parties who have authorized their use, to whom the exercise corresponds. exclusive of the rights of exploitation of the same in any form and, especially, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of the website, are expressly prohibited. MAN AND TERRITORY ASSOCIATION
The unauthorized use of the information contained in this Website, as well as the infringement of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of ASOCIACIÓN HOMBRE Y TERRITORIO or of third parties included in the Page that have transferred content, will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
ASOCIACIÓN HOMBRE Y TERRITORIO is aware of the importance of data protection, as well as the privacy of THE USER and therefore insists on reading the “Cookies policy”.
10. Availability of the page
ASOCIACIÓN HOMBRE Y TERRITORIO does not guarantee the non-existence of interruptions or errors in access to the Page, its Contents, or that they are updated, although it will make its best efforts to, where appropriate, avoid, correct or update them. Therefore, ASOCIACIÓN HOMBRE Y TERRITORIO is not responsible for damages or losses of any kind caused to THE USER as a result of failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that cause the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Portal service during the provision of the same or previously.
ASOCIACIÓN HOMBRE Y TERRITORIO excludes, with the exceptions contemplated in the current legislation, any responsibility for damages of any nature that may be due to the lack of availability, continuity or quality of the operation of the Page and the Contents, to non-compliance of the expectation of usefulness that users may have attributed to the Page and the Contents.
The function of the hyperlinks that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other websites that contain information on the matter. Said Hyperlinks do not constitute any suggestion or recommendation.
ASOCIACIÓN HOMBRE Y TERRITORIO is not responsible for any security errors that may occur, nor for any damage that may be caused to the user's computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored therein, as a result of:
- The presence of a virus in the user's computer that is used to connect to the services and contents of the website,
- A malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of it.
ASOCIACIÓN HOMBRE Y TERRITORIO is not responsible for the contents of said linked pages, the operation or usefulness of the Hyperlinks or the result of said links, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may cause alterations in the computer system. (hardware and software), the user's documents or files, excluding any liability for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
Access to the Page does not imply an obligation on the part of ASOCIACIÓN HOMBRE Y TERRITORIO to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. In any case, the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs corresponds to the User, therefore, ASOCIACIÓN HOMBRE Y TERRITORIO is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur during the provision of the service. of the Page, nor of the possible damages that may be caused to the computer system of the user or third parties (hardware and software), the files or documents stored in it, as a consequence of the presence of viruses in the user's computer used for the connection to the services and contents of the Web, a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of the same.
11. Page quality
Given the dynamic and changing environment of the information and services provided through the Page, ASOCIACIÓN HOMBRE Y TERRITORIO makes its best effort, but does not guarantee the complete veracity, accuracy, reliability, usefulness and/or timeliness of the Contents.
The information contained in the pages that make up this Portal is only informative, advisory, informative and advertising. In no case do they offer or have the character of a binding or contractual commitment.
ASOCIACIÓN HOMBRE Y TERRITORIO excludes all responsibility for the decisions that THE USER may take based on this information, as well as for possible typographical errors that may be contained in the documents and graphics on the Page. The information is subject to possible periodic changes without prior notice of its content due to expansion, improvement, correction or updating of the Contents.
12. Availability of content
The provision of the service of the Page and the Contents has, in principle, an indefinite duration. ASOCIACIÓN HOMBRE Y TERRITORIO, however, is authorized to terminate or suspend the provision of the Page service and/or any of the Contents at any time. When this is reasonably possible, ASOCIACIÓN HOMBRE Y TERRITORIO will give prior notice of the termination or suspension of the Page.
For any questions that arise about the interpretation, application and compliance with this Legal Notice, as well as the claims that may arise from its use, all parties involved submit to the Judges and Courts of Andalusia expressly renouncing any other jurisdiction. that could belong to them.
14. Applicable law
These conditions are governed by Spanish law.
All copyrights are reserved by international intellectual property laws and treaties. Its copy, reproduction or dissemination, in whole or in part, by any means, is expressly prohibited.